Friday, August 6, 2010

Cabin in a Box. (Some assembly requiered).

After several trips to/from Home Depot, I have almost all of the materials for the cabin in the container. I'm only missing the metal roof (corrugated galvalume) that should be delivered early next week, the concrete forms (I'm using Sonotube forms for all the piers, the concrete for the foundations and the 6x6 pressure treated posts.




My target date for shipping the container is Thursday next week. Hopefully my next posting will be from the Island...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    It's great to see your progress :)

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi neighbours! John (of John & Tammy) from lot #14 here. Great to see more people building! Re roofing... you should check out Jack's building supply and salvage in Burnaby. Loads of great stuff. (The roofing we bought here was all new.

    We'll try and swing by this weekend to say hi!

    JP

    ReplyDelete